Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey-ho....I'll have to wait until tomorrow to add to my Memorial Day trilogy. Yesterday's ride was 4.08 and involved a spoon (later on that, possible part 2), and today's ride was 4.32miles. Just wanted to let you know, I'm still riding around town. Okay, Today is my, our, 31st wedding anniversay! WOW! Can you believe it? Me either. It's way too late for a long post so here is a fast one...I love my hubby! He's great. In another post I'm going to tell how Doug kinda-sorta asked me to marry him through a poem he had written calling me his Queen of Hearts. (How ironic it is that I am now a collector of hearts. Mostly heart pictures of things in nature. Someday I'll post some of those too). Okay, so Doug wrote me another poem to celebrate this day. I haven't asked him if I could insert it in my blog, so I'll ask him tomorrow. Look forward to reading it! Wow, lots to talk about tomorrow. Stay tuned! Yeah - 31 years....



And my favorite # 31 sign!!!!
2 scoops of chocolate chip on a sugar cone. Nothing compares. Hey I should have asked for that for my anniversary present. Darn.

1 comment:

DeWitts said...

I can't read what the other comment says, but I'm sure it is similar to what I wish to say. Happy Anniversary! 31, wow! Making me feel old mom. Love you guys!