Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random Hearts...

I couldn't even tell you what this is, but it was found on the corner of Greenfield and Main. Anyone wanna guess?
Flowers and dirt on Main Street.

Tree non-branch on Val Vista by the Torrisi's home.

Tiny piece of chicken from Saturday's dinner.

On the floor in Wal-Mart (try and take a picture there without embarrassing yourself). It was near the drinking fountain, so I kinda pretended to be needing a drink, all the while I was getting my camera ready to shoot. FAST! I always have to keep my camera ready, you never know when you'll see something!

I think I might have posted this one already, but it was on the sidewalk near the Dragoon/Val Vista corner. LOVE ON. OFF.

1 comment:

trudy said...

OH OH OH....I wish I was watching you take a picture of the floor in Walmart!! I would have been in Hysterics!! I also like the necklace, that kind of stuff is in STYLE now. Keep up the posts, I like reading them..