Friday, June 25, 2010

No riding, no walking, nothing. I'm so ashamed. Umm.....not. I feel like I have been running around for a week straight! Although my bike might not recognize me when I do get around to riding again - I promise it will happen some day. But not any time soon. Tomorrow we, Doug, Jason and I, leave on a 'mandatory' vacation to go and see Jill & Jonathan. I'm totally excited. And not just about seeing them, but the rest and relaxation are looming foremost in my mind.

Picture Doug and me right here. We don't know what everyone else will be doing, but this is probably where we'll be.
(What is with this guy and his pink fins and her with these massive blue things!! Too funny).

Carolyn & Jeff (who are already there) have their family here and they, the boys, are looking forward to going to their other grandma's house tomorrow after she gets off of work around 5pm. That means Shannon, Allan and Katie (who luckily has work off) will be in charge of them from about noon until then. On Sunday morning, S & A will be heading over to Las Vegas, Henderson really, to be with Brian & Celynda for the next 2 weeks: AND THEN we will all meet down in Rocky Point on the 8th of July. Shan and Al will have a great time with Brian and Celynda because they always seem to find the best firework shows. Thanks guys.
Poor Katie will be here holding down the fort with her good friend Ashley/ or Sarah/ or Ariel - which one will it be? Or will they take turns? Who knows. As long as she has someone here I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

DeWitts said...

Katie's probably looking forward to it the most!! With Rocky Point coming up I completely forgot about the 4th but I'm sure we'll find something good. If nothing else, I think fireworks are legal in NV - we'll put on our own show!