Monday, June 14, 2010

Extra Blog.....

I have a few fun pictures I've taken lately and I thought I'd give you an extra lift today. I should really save them for a day when I don't have anything to write, but they are too fun and I want to erase my camera card soon anyways.
So, here are Treyson and Kai: Are you out there Jill? These are for you.....

And one day I came home to this:


And lastly, but pretty important to me: A heart. In my last blog I had mentioned that Doug and I had gone to Snowflake for a funeral. We had left the valley pretty early not eating any breakfast so we were hungry when we got there. Any of you who have ever visited Snowflake know that there isn't too many places of 'eatery' so we picked, um....McDonalds. Maybe I should say we were led to McDonald's, it being the only place to pick. SO, anyways, here's my heart. It was on the corner of the seat of the chair next to our table. Yep.
I love it when I find fun ones. I think Doug was embarrassed that I was taking pictures in McD's.......to bad for you sweetie! This one's going on my wall for sure!

1 comment:

Jillian Crockett said...

Hahaha!! I love it!!! Oh I miss those boys so so so much! Thanks for the pictures.