Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AAAHHHHH..................... From the temple parking lot...
On Stapley heading south.....

Pulling onto Maple Road.......
Parked in front of my house.....

Yeah, this is the reason I'm not riding my bike this morning. I went to the 5:30 session this morning and this is what the temperature was from the moment I left the temple to the time I parked in front of my house!! Even with all of my 'riding equipment', I would be too cold. Maybe frozen. Maybe icicles would form from my nose that starts running when I ride in the cold weather. It's not a pretty sight. Maybe there is ice on the canal road. Okay, I know there won't be any ice on the road, but I'm trying to make myself feel good about putting it off until later.
So, yesterday I went and had eyelash extentions. Here they are!
Before...duh!.....After......
And NO makeup in either picture! I don't want to be vain, but I love them. We'll see how well they hold up. I like sleeping on my tummy, which means my face is basically in a pillow all night. I'll have to learn to sleep a new way. Hmm......

1 comment:

Salsa Mama said...

Whoa! They look great! I've never even heard of those before. I hope they hold up well for ya.