Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wait - I forgot to tell you the best part of my last 2 days.....PUZZLES! The first one we did was called "What TV show is that?". Totally fun. On one piece it gives a clue about a TV show or character of a show and then the 2nd piece is the answer. Then when you get all of those together you still have to figure out how the puzzle goes together - Take a look:
Enlarge this 2 times to see the questions....
Apparently there are 7 more: Who Said that? What word is that? Which golfer did that? What animal is that? What movie is that? Who sang that? and Which sports star did that? I'm putting all of you on a quest to look for them next time you are at a local thrift store or a used book store. I'll pay you a shipping charge - just not an outlandish one.
So after Katie and I finished it in about an hour, we decided to leave it up for the rest of the night and the next morning we started this one. Dentist's Delight. We sped right through all the colored stuff but the chocolate brown, although it looks different in the picture, is VERY close in color to all the browns. And the 'black' background is really a dark chocolate brown black. BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

About Isaac's cookie pictures. I think he might put his face on sticks and sort of make a thank you bouquet that is like the cookie bouquet was. Sound good?

Also I noticed your blog looks like mine did a couple days ago. The background disappeared and I had a message like your has - this pictures has been deleted/is missing by PhotoBucket - or something like that. I had to go back to "Cutest Blot" to retrieve the background I had been using and set it up again. Now my blog has the glittery background back. Give it a try!

And FYI the WORD VERIFICATION I have to type in is emena - thankfully it isn't enema.