Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sorry to have been gone so long. It will be no surprise to you all that I will now have to catch up on all that we have done since coming home from Hawaii. We made it home on the 2nd of July and after a few loads of laundry, a small cleaning of the house (remember Shannon and Allan were gone to Nevada, but the Gardners stayed here because their a/c went out), and some long 'catch-up-on-sleep' naps, it was time for Katie, Jason and myself to head down to Rocky Point. (Doug was going to join us on Friday night). I have heard that many of you are too scared to travel there, but not us! Nope, we love it AND if there is ever anyone who wants to go, but is a novice, I will gladly sacrifice some of my days to helping you be on one of our favorite beaches. All you have to do after you set up your shade awning is know how to look asleep when the vendors come by, or say 'no, not today', 'no thanks' or a shake of the head works too. The water is ALWAYS warm. And I mean ALWAYS. They have this cute little RV park there that takes tents, RV's, popups, whatever and for an oceanside space it is only $27 a night! http://www.playabonitaresort.com/index_pbrv.html Here is their webpage. Look through the gallery. Number 5 is exactly what it looks like everyday. Sadly, or maybe happily, it was almost empty this year. Maybe 10-15 lots were taken. I say sadly because I'm worried that their space will be bought up by some condo company and then we won't have a great place to park our RV. (sad face). More on Mexico in my next blog. Adios.

No comments: