Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some corrections.....

I admit to writing these blogs without going through my editor-in-chief/reviewer/clarifier/copy reader/sob sister (noun: a journalist who specializes in sentimental stories) Jonathan. I felt like I was doing well on my own, but now realize that I should go through him before submitting my blogs to make sure there are no 'differences' in our views of our stories. There are a few corrections I need to amend in my past blogs. Corrections:
Sunday June 27th blog: Sacred Falls hike. Correction #1: Church went until 3pm, so our hike could not have started until 4:30 or so meaning that our hike was not as long as previously mentioned. Correction #2: Jeff was actually the 2nd brave soul to enter the water. (I must have been so out of my mind with hysterics that I couldn't remember that as I wrote it).

Now Tuesday - July 29 corrections: Golfing. I accused my opponents of hitting more than one tee-ball. This is true, but........well, I'll let Jonathan's remark speak for itself: quote" There was only one hole where I hit two tee shots and that was on a hole that I hit my ball out of bounds and I recorded the necessary penalty. Therefore, I did NOT cheat and expect a retraction". I apologize to you Jonathan, Jeff and Jason. I was not in charge of the score card and did not keep track of your strokes because I was hitting my ball several, several times to catch up with you all. My sincerest apology.

No comments: