Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yep, there he is. My sweetie! Every year, 2 times a year, Doug makes breakfast for his ward choir. He is the ward choirster and when they have practised on the Saturday morning before their Sacrament Meeting programs, Easter & Christmas, he feeds them. It has become a Windsor Ward tradition. People join the choir just for the food he makes. (just kidding).

This year he had buscuits and gravy, a NON-negotional food item, and tons of cut-up fruit with our favorite fruit dip. Milk and OJ round out his meal. This year his practise was at 7am!! And we served the breakfast right after that. It was yummy! Early, but still yummy!!

I guess we only got PART of the before fruit - but I'm sure you can picture the after: cantaloupe, pineapple, oranges, apples, strawberries, bananas.....I think that was all of it....oh, wait, grapes, both red and green.

I'm not sure what this was, but here I am. I think Kai, who just turned 4 years old, was trying
to get some great shots. And yes, I look great!! Nice job Kai!

Another great shot is this one: Jason, got an elbow during a basketball game.

2 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

So...how do you make that fruit dip?

becky d said...

12 oz. of cool whip (we've been using lite and can't tell a difference)
8oz. sour cream
1 small box of coconut cream instant pudding
1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
Juice from a jar of marachino(?) cherrys (sometimes we even 'food process' some of the cherries right into it, especially if we are low on juice). (We buy the large 2-pack of cherries at Costco and kind of just guess by taste at how much juice to pour in). Call if I'm not making sense.

mix all together and it is yummy, yummy, yummy!