Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh, one more thing for today. Brimhall Junior High had their Dr. Suess Day. Not all of my kids have been 'school' 'spirited' people. I will say my #1 school spirit child is Kevin. He was awesome. I'm not sure he missed an event at Mesa High when they had a fun dress-up day. My next spirited kids, are Shannon and Allan. Maybe it's because they are right next to each other in school grades, but if one dresses up, the other one usually follows. So, back to Brimhall. Allan decided ( was coerced, dared, forced, compelled, made), to be involved in Dr. Suess day. With only minutes left to catch the school bus, Allan and Shannon were frantically 'dressing' up. They missed the bus. My loving daughter Carolyn drove them to school. I love having Carolyn live here. She so totally gets the hair done the right way. Sadly, you can't see Allans in his picture, but believe me, it was a 'Who-ville" hairdo. Parted down the middle, smashed pretty flat, except on the sides, she got it to curl up! It was hilarious! Here are their pictures: Enjoy!

A curler inside her ponytail
to hold it up! Cindy-Lou Who's older sister!

Cotton in his upper lip for the
who-ville mouth effect. The uncle of the Mayor of WhoVille!

No comments: