Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another rainy day! Can you believe it? I am loving 2010! I was for sure that the rain was gone for the rest of the year...or at least until Monsoon season in August, but, yeah, it's hanging around! Yesterday I rode my bike 4.36 miles. I loved the route I took, which ended up heading south on 32nd, across the freeway. Not too much traffic and not too many people either. Nice. My grandson turned 4 on the 19th, and we had his birthday party last night. My daughter, his mom, is so talented. I was never good on birthdays, and she has taken my example and done the opposite with fun, inventive parties. She made this cute cake with the help of Katie !
Real homemade fondant was used - 2 different flavors of cake and the arms and legs are hostess donettes!! I'm sure she'll share all of this on her blog too! Later we had a DeWitt FHE. It was fun, nice weather (not a hint of rain) and of course good company. We love all you DeWitt's! With Ed and Gayle there, we, Doug and I, were NOT the old-foogies and we usually are, so it's nice to spread that title once in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.