Monday, March 1, 2010



Yeah! It's over. My crazy, busy, frantic, insane week is done. Although I loved every minute (now that it's done), I am glad I accomplished every thing that needed to be achieved. Except my laundry. My laundry was neglected. And as most of you know from previous posts: I like laundry. Okay, so now, Monday, my laundry is getting the attention it deserves. Why?, you ask, didn't you do it on Saturday after your busy week. I can't remember now, but I'm sure it involved Doug. He probably wanted me to go with him on a job or something. It doesn't matter.
Here I am, now, at home, doing laundry. If this world ever turns 'polygamist' world, I get to be the laundress of the home. (wow, did I really just say that?).
If you'll remember, Monday was my birthday, Friday was my daughters b-day, and we had 2 parties during the week for my moms 75th b-day, which actually fell on Saturday the 27th. Oh, and my good friend Vayla had her b-day on Wednesday! So I'm pretty much partied out. And I must add our ward party was on Friday night! Thanks to all of you who came. It was a fun evening with those of us that were there. Anyways, I'm pooped, popped, puffed, prized, poured, plucked, plowed, piled, pimped, performed out. And whatever other 'p' word that would fit into that sentence. That's what I'm out of.
Saturday morning I did my bike ride though. That is because I missed 2 days of riding during the week. Just 3.07 miles this day. I did change up my route a little bit so I would not be bored.
Oh, yeah, I just remembered what I did Saturday. My oldest daughter ran in a RagnaR race. I guess they are popular all over, but she was in a running group called 'The Cheeta Girls". They ran from Prescott Valley down to Tempe Town Square, over 200 miles and they did it from Friday morning until Saturday afternoon. Her husband, Jeff, my daughter KT, and I went down to see them all cross the finish line. It was a spectacular event. Over 300 teams had entered the race. Here's a couple of pictures:
Okay, I can't find the pictures I'm looking for, but check these out.....One of Carolyn's teammates crossed the finish line and do you see what I see? Yep, its a heart, a SWEAT heart!
As you can see with the first pictuce I couldn't get it very well, but later she joined us at the van to get her stuff out and she nearly posed for me! I tried to take these without her knowing, just in case it would embarrass her, but LOOK, in the 3rd picture----it's great!! What a way to end my week! SWEET - SWEAT!

No comments: