Tuesday, March 16, 2010


I'm bummed. My camera was stolen. I'm sure I had some pictures that we'll never get back and that's what makes me the most angry. We had had a great day and then this puts a 'maddening' damper on it. We were in line to go ride the 'terrifying' rides at the top of the Stratosphere and we had to go through a security checkpoint and then stop for a 'kodak' moment for the ride people to take our pictures and then at the top of the tower we noticed that Allan no longer had his ticket OR my camera. He ran back down the stairs, asked around by the security area and picture area, who sent him down one more level to the 'real' security station, for lost and found, and it wasn't there. We couldn't have left it -where ever- for more than 5 minutes but someone must have needed it more than me. I get so angry at people like that. Take my camera, but leave our camera card. Oh, and the thing that makes me the most angry is that it had to be someone standing right in line behind us, watching us search my purse for the ticket and camera! At least within the first 10 people or so. It wasn't too busy because it was 11:30pm! So, not too many more people came in line behind us before we realized we were missing it. I've had the camera for about 6 years, I know it's outdated compared to what's out there, but I still wanted my pictures. Auuugggghhhh!!! An update later about the rides.

No comments: