Monday, March 15, 2010

I'll let you know right up front that I won't be riding my bike for the next 4 days! So, with that...
Good morning folks! There isn't much to tell today. We are at Brian and Celynda's house for the next few days. Spring Break this year is on the 'less expensive' side. So here we are camping out in their home and we are going to do as much free stuff as we can here in Las Vegas. The Bellagio water show for sure, the feeding of the MGM lion, maybe seeing inside the Venetian (?) where they have a canal and then the statue shows. However, we are going to the Stratosphere to ride some of those rides. Yeah, if I didn't send you the email about 2010 vacations, remind me to do so. They will turn your stomach! That, the Stratosphere tower, will be our big ticket item on this trip.





















After these rides and when our stomach settles we will be going to the local thrift stores.
The highlight of ALL of our vacations!!

No comments: