Friday, January 29, 2010


9:33. I'm home. Off. 22:18:18. And that was with 2 major slowdowns!
Last night sometime, someone, who's initials are SC, (I'm guessing it's you, Susie), came past my home and left a little surprise on my doorstep.




A lovely 'care-deeply' Avon basics lipbalm. You can find it here. Look for a dealer near you. (Someone in your ward perhaps!) She, SC, has read about my plight of forgetfulness and gave me what will change that problem. If I put this on before I leave the house, it will last the whole ride long! Now I didn't forget it today, but I did NOT need to reapply during the ride! Thank your SC!! What I'm really digging about this one is the calendar on it! Those of you with really good eyesite only need to use one magnifing glass, I needed two pairs of my glasses with a magnifying glass!


bummer.

And the calendar not only is in english, but also in French - or at least that's what I think I'm reading. It could be spanish, I don't know. It's pretty small. I wonder if Avon thinks that this lipbalm is going to last all year long? And wouldn't it be funny to be at a business meeting and someone asks when, say, August 14th is, and you whip out your lipbalm and tell them! They will probably all go online and order some right there at the business meeting!

Todays ride. Only one walker today. When I first turned down the canal rideway, this person was pretty far away, but the color stood out very well! PURPLE! Now, I loved the color purple growing up. That actually was my bedroom color for many years. Then came Barney. Hmmm..... Prince the singer.......Donny Osmonds socks....okay, I liked that. And then in one of my older blogs you've read about my 'purple-pedal-pusher'. So, I see this person and I already don't like them. I was sure it was a man. The size was too big for a women, but then of course the purple suit, in my mind can only belong to a women. I'm not talking grey/purple, but a real serious purple. Like this:
So, I'm expecting to see a women, but she will be a large women, I'm sure. Someone like from Russia. I'm nearer now. And...... it's a guy. A big he-man, male with a beard and mustache. Seriously, I almost laughed out loud. We both gave 'good morning' waves and after I passed I had to turn and look back at him. Yep, still purple. I'm going to call him a 'purple-people-pleaser'. He was nice after all.

1 comment:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Yeah, it's the greatest lip balm!