Monday, January 18, 2010



This is my favorite Christmas gift that we gave to Allan this year. As most of you know, he is Ramen Noodle King. He can actually make it now himself - especially since he got this t-shirt. It has step-by-step instructions, allthough I have to say, he almost had it mastered with out this visual instructional help. On the last picture, he tried to smile with the noodles in his mouth, but they kept falling out. But its close enough! The tshirt was bought at woot.com t-shirts, and is named 'Almost Too Complicated'!! Funny. We tease Allan alot about eating so many noodle packages! I love him. (Even when I have to force him to come bike riding with me).

















2 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

I LOVE that!!! Too funny, and sooooo Alan!

Carrie Selin said...

Sheesh! I thought Allan was going to be a gourmet chef or something. Didn't he get his own pepper grinder or something. This Ramen stuff is definitely a step backward. But at least you got him to the stove this year!