Monday, January 18, 2010




Dang. It's Monday again. I am so grateful when the weekend comes. I have been busy both Saturdays since my 'debut' of exercising each day. And, well, you know, Sunday is a day of rest. It's a commandment. Today might actually be a nice ride though. It is cloudy and stormy out my window and I'm hoping it encircles my whole neighborhood (my 3 mile ride area). Who knows - it might just be a ploy by my guardian angel to get me out the door and then of course the sun will be out and it will have reached an all-time high of 100 (which will be a new record for the month of January). Hmmm. Maybe I can talk Allan into going again. Hmm. Probably not. If you read my last blog you know how much I had to beg/make him go with me. So, off I go. I see sunshine trying to squeeze through the clouds - dang it.

No comments: