Thursday, January 21, 2010

Today. On. Jason went with me today in the lightly rainy morning. I am done for the day. The full 3 miles again. He collapsed on the living room floor when we were done. I think he was being kind. Making me think I had done a good job. I rode with my IPod this morning too. Wow! It makes it much nicer to have music going as I ride along. However, I find it was a bit scary not hearing cars coming from behind me. (Not that they, the cars, couldn't see the wide load ahead of them!)
. Single girls out there, he's available!

4 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Oh, the ipod thing, try using just one earphone. Then the other can hear street sounds if needed. Just some older sisterly advice.

Carrie Selin said...

I left a comment first that was lost in cyberspace. I said, I'm impressed! You did your ride today in the rain when you could easily have used it as an excuse to stay in. Way to go! I hope this one doesn't get lost too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeWitts said...

Loving all the updates! Keep up the riding.