Friday, May 7, 2010

Todays ride was 4.73. Even though I didn't leave until 9:15, the weather was great. Certainly not coat weather, but just cool enough to not be disgusting. I know the time is coming when the pool will look really good after my ride. Sometimes I find that it gets hard to get out in the morning to ride, however I find that I really enjoy it while I'm doing it. I might need to start taking a water bottle with me. In winter I'm okay without one. My chapstick is enough, but today I felt the drain of a little bit of the heat and my body had thirst. I'm going to start looking for a 'camel-back' water thingy......
Something like this. Todays temperature is supposed to get to 97 degrees. Ouch. Pool time.

Okay, you are going to die.....maybe not, but I found this AMAZING pair of shoes yesterday at Kohl's. I went in there to treat Katie to a new skirt or jewelry, whatever, and we ended up looking at shoes......oopsie.......but can you blame me for getting them? Really?

TOO CUTE!!!!
Now I might need a new dress to go with them!!! Off.

2 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Adorable shoes, but I could never wear them. They'll look great on you! Need any more chapstick?

Jillian Crockett said...

Mom I love love love the shoes! So help me if there was a Kholes close by I be there! However much I love the shoes, the paint on your pinkie nail could use some work!! :)