Friday, May 14, 2010

6:20am. Walk is done. Off. What no ride? Maybe later, but I had to try my new shoes out. Here they are.....



Yea, they're the Skechers Shape-ups. So far I love 'em!! I wore them around the house the day after I got them in the mail, a QVC buy. But today I wore them on a walk. 2.2 miles. Wow, that kinda sounds like a sad number after doing more on my bike, but I had to be back for family scripture study. Doug and Jason leave at 5:15 to go play racquet-ball at their gym. I left soon after they did, so I could be home at 6:15'ish'. My whole life I have walked on the outside's' of my feet and these shoes don't allow you to do that, so I guess they are helping. We'll have to see what my ankles and legs feel like tomorrow.



Pretty roses from our flower garden. Oh, speaking of gardens....take a look.....





We usually don't have much luck in the gardening area....now I can say we have a green thumb! Right? After one season and no disasters yet. Oh, our lettuce started to get eaten by birds and so Doug built these cages over them. Smart hubby. At least for this season. We've already picked lettuce, radishes, zucchini, cilantro, strawberries. We picked a carrot too early and an onion also. We didn't know. We're still learning. We are anxiously waiting for the tomatoes!!

No comments: