Thursday, May 20, 2010

house colors

I have been trying to download a video for a full day for Elder Kevin to see of us in our garden. We were showing him the 'fruits of labor' and picking our first tomato. (It was yummy). However, I have had no success in downloading it. I'm assuming it is because it is 9 minutes long. I'll have to figure something else out. Bummer. It's a cute video. It has 'children of the corn' in it. I'll let you know if I find a way to share it.

Now, I have to confess - I didn't ride for two days. I can't think of a reason why I didn't ride, it just didn't happen. I had CelyBri's kids on Tuesday, but they didn't get here until 9am, so that can't be my excuse. I'm sure I could come up with something if I tried really hard and if you all are gullable. Anyway, today I rode. 7.64 miles. My search today was for house colors. We will be painting our home soon, but we already have our colors bought, so this quest was for our son, Jason. He is in the process of closing on the home he bought, but there were a few things in the contract that need to be fixed before he can move in. Painting the outside of the home was on the inspectors list. And the roof. We took a trip to Home Depot. There, they, HD, have a machine that lets you look at colors you pick out to go on a home on a little tiny computerized picture. I have to say it does give you an idea, but colors on a computer don't always transfer right. So, thus, I have about 20 or so pictures of home colors for Jase to look at. Mind you, (you know me), most of my pictures are the 'don't' colors. Kinda fun....but absolutely they are no-no paint jobs. At the very end I will attach my fav's. Enjoy. And be thankful they are not your neighbors!

You can't tell - but this is pink!

Now for my favorites.........

Ignor the yard, the colors are okay.

My two favorites!

1 comment:

DeWitts said...

I have trouble posting my videos, too. You can put them on family.com and send the link.