Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monday's ride.....kinda icky......

I wasn't going to write about my ride on Monday because of my ending 'finds' on my ride, however, I don't want you to think I'm slackin' on my riding, so here goes. I went on one of my usual rides, which is south on our canal road from Broadway down to as far as you can ride (construction obstruction) to Greenfield/freeway. I knew that I wasn't really going to find anything new and exciting, but I need to be ready if I DO find something, especially hearts. Well, as I rode, I passed one dead bird, then another, and another. It was crazy. So, yeah, guess what I'm writing about? Uh, uh. Dead birds. So, if you'd rather not look at them - skip them and go to my next blog. There will be no dead birds again.






Poor, poor birdies.

No comments: