Thursday, August 5, 2010

porches...

I will appologize ahead of time......this will be boring to most of you. Since the monsoon season was just here and maybe a few days more still to come - all I have been dreaming about is porches. I drive the streets looking for houses with porches on them. My kids all know that I long for a porch. I told Doug that when the time comes for us to move out of this house and look for another - the porch will be the selling point for me. Small kitchen - fine: one bathroom - oky doky: 2 bedrooms - superior. Sorry kids - if you want to visit us in the new house you better bring sleeping bags and a fan because you'll be sleeping on the porch. Hopefully it won't be here in the heat of the city, but maybe it will. Anyway - enjoy the porches.


1 comment:

trudy said...

aaaahhhhhhhh, yes, a comfy porch is a wonderful place. We have a comfy back deck, where we spend most every evening too.