Monday, August 16, 2010

I looked back on my old posts and realized I hadn't posted some pictures that I wanted to. Sadly, most of them are of Allan, and the reason I say sadly, is because they are about teasing him. We tried all different angles to make it look really bad, but we couldn't do it. Yes, he did swell on both sides, but my photography skills just didn't work here.
Now, I forgot to add this in a few blogs ago. As you all know I changed Allan's old room into my puzzle room. (All that has happened is a cardtable and stools put in the room). One time I talked Allan into coming and helping me with this candy puzzle. I set aside some pink pieces: here's what he came up with:I was about to un-invite him until I saw this:
I also had set aside some green ones and he did better there:
And as usual I have some hearts to post. Allan did not find any of these. I am done teasing him today.
Stucco heart that missionary Elder Spencer Imlah (?) found when he came to dinner one night. It's right near my front door. Go figure. Why hadn't any of us seen it?
A spilled sandbag in the middle of Greenfield Road near Southern. I was picking up Allan's perscription at Walgreen's and as I pulled out of the drive-thru and onto the road I thought I saw a heart, so I pulled back into the parking lot and waited for the cars to pass by and then I snapped it. Yeah, I know, you all think I stretch things too far, but when I see it, I just need to take a picture of it. Magnify it - you'll see it too. Lastly, I had been driving Shannon to volleyball tryouts everyday for a week and this is on the bottom of the streetlight post. Just so you know I didn't hold up any traffic to take this photo. Have a great Monday! Oh Mom, thanks for the box of Kleenex. I was running low since Friday.

1 comment:

trudy said...

Some of my pieces fit like alans, until i get closer to the end of the puzzle ~~~~~ LOL