Wednesday, August 25, 2010

moms bread

For those of you who read my Mom's blog (http://blogofbillie.blogspot.com/) about Shanna's bread recipe - we, or I'll say I, was a recipient of that yummy recipe and my moms many hours of work. Here's how the story went down: Bread enters my home..... Look at the size of this loaf........I'll be keeping this a secret for as long as I can........Can't resist trying it though....... I think I'm gonna need two eggs to fill this size of bread!!.... a little bit of mayo...... Spread the egg...... Try to cover the evidence. Do you think they'll notice?..... Oops, more evidence to clean up. Better than a restaurant.......(except the clean-up part)..... Ummm...delectable...... Can't get enough fast enough...... Uh oh. I think I hear someone. Gotta run. All I can say though, is that I'm going in for some toast and choco milk tonight. I hope they won't smell it. Thanks Mom!!

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

That story right there just proves you are her favorite! I never get those kinds of goodies! Just kidding. I'm sure my loaf is safely in her freezer and will make it over to Glendale very soon. Rats, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Don't you run over there and pilfer MY loaf of bread from her freezer and consume it.

Shirl and Bill said...

Oh, Oh, looks like I better make some bread.....quick!
Glad you enjoyed it...