Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yesterday's bike ride turned into quite an adventure. (First of all it ended up being 6.58 miles!) Allan's PE class was starting their swimming session and he had forgotten his swimsuit. Shocker. So I told him I would take my ride and bring it to him at his school. While I was coming home I started taking lots of pictures of cacti. Now, most of you know, I am NOT a cactus lover. I actually think I abhor it, but I won't go that far. But it's close. However, I in my 'surfing' had come across a blog called: thoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com. In it the author, Chantel had a darling picture of her standing next to a little cactus and I think she said it was the first one she saw. I commented on her blog and invited her to Arizona sometime to see lots and larger cacti.
So this blog is dedicated to Chantel (check out her blog).














































Chantel, I was going to go through and tell you the names of each of the different kind, but if your interested you can find somewhere online that can tell you the names. Also, look at how big some of them are! Taller than their houses! Pretty flowers on some of them. Others that are located next to the electrical cords had to be cut down. Some are pokey, some are smooth.

No comments: