Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference/Easter Sunday


Our family tradition on General Conference weekend is to have scones. I've mentioned this on my blog before, but I don't like the 'smell' that is left on us when we deep-fry foods.

So, as usual, here they are. Um, yummy.
Jill I hope you made scones for your family. Brian, what about you?

Another fun thing we sometimes get talked into is doing something with someone's hair. Here is one of Shannons lovely doo.

Nothing really special. Just fun!! Usually Doug gets his hair done by his girls, but maybe his hair has gotten thinner, just like his tummy! Yep, he's down about 15 pounds or so. You can really see it in his neck and gut.

Carolyn had an Easter basket for her boys and this was one of the fun things she got them.

It was funny before, because Toby was biting at the bubbles, but I guess he got tired of doing that and seeing me, he thought I would protect him. Fat chance Toby. I'm encouraging it!

No comments: