Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Hair-do

I didn't get around to posting yesterday, so this info is from Wednesday. 4.44 miles. Yeah, I took it easy. Not that I wasn't sweating when I was done, oh, I was. I'm so NOT looking forward to summer. We, here in Arizona, have had a 'sweet' ride of nice weather hanging on. Nice to us anyways. My sister who lives in Idaho, would probably want to be swimming if she came to visit, but the 70-80 degree weather is great. The warmest it's been here this year, is March 17th, Saint Patrick's Day, at 87 degrees! However, we tied the record low temperature for the date of April 2nd, with 40 degrees! Now with all of this rain, we have had great 'weed growth', and of course desert flowers. Here was a funny looking cactus I saw yesterday.

Purple-y sprouts on this dull green cacti. Kinda neat.

Now this next part is for Jill. I had mentioned to her that I had my hair cut, which has been nearly a week now, but I had to learn how to style it myself to make sure I could do it before I mailed her pictures. You be the judge - how'd I do Jill? I think I look spectacular except the front view! What's going on with the right side (of the picture) hair? Oh well, it looked good in real life. Take into consideration that I am NOT photogenic. Where ever my face wasn't showing looked cute - right?


And as usual - I found a couple of hearts. Actually Griffin, my oldest grandson, found this first heart. And what's funny about that is it was here at the top of my stairs where some wax had spilt YEARS ago, and he is the first one to notice this! Maybe we just didn't want to look at it because of the nasty spill and I've tried to cover the spill with my milk jug, so we just didn't see it. I can see that it is a little blurry at the top, but it was close enough to take a picture of it. I'm not sure it is wall worthy though.
The second heart is one I found on Clovis, 3738, right in front of their house. Grease stain. I wish you all a happy day! Off.

2 comments:

Jillian Crockett said...

Oh wow Mom!! I love it! You are one hot mama and I am proud to call you mine! By the way I think you look skinnier especially in your arms! Love, love, love the hair and your face!

DeWitts said...

Love it! What a fun change!!