Friday, April 9, 2010

Under the weather.....

I guess I spoke too soon. After claiming that I had been 'untouched' by the 'sick-bugs' that have been going around in our home, I somehow caught one. Didn't it see me knock on wood when I was talking about it earlier? Sore throat, runny nose, clogged nose (I hate that - it can't even decide on which one it wants to be....clogged or runny). My medicine cabinet has become my new friend. Okay, my daughter is now telling me to wash the keyboard with Lysol wipes after I'm done. I'm a little offended - it is after all MY computer. Maybe they could use the 2 computers downstairs. Just joking everyone. (I'm off to get the wipes).

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Take care! Got to get you back on your bike rides. Otherwise what will you blog about next week?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.