Thursday, April 22, 2010

3.47 miles today. Not much. However, I didn't get to do any yesterday - so really, 3.47 is great! I had a somewhat boring ride today. I took my camera, just waiting for an exciting thing to shoot, but there was nothing! Absolutely nothing! I went across Val Vista eastwards (haha) and meandered back and forth in all the little roads over there. Around 11:30 I went to our church and helped with a luncheon for some elderly sisters. It turned out that they had enough food, so I was able to eat there, which I hadn't planned on doing. After that, I ran to Costco - one of my favorite all-time stores. But don't ever plan on just an in-out quick trip. Nope. It's easily an hour or two! Love it. I returned extra food that I had bought for a ward party and then purchased food/drink for Doug and the boys at DeWitt Equipment Co. On my way home from there I stopped by a Goodwill Store - another one of my favorites - and also a non-timable store. Thursday is $1. They have certain colored tags on sale for $1 or if it has a certain week written on it, (today was week 13), they too would be $1. Here are a few of my bargains today:


Shannon modeling my new high heels......You'll have to enlarge this picture. I love them. A little black skirt, white sweater. I'm there. On. Then I found this blue meshy shirt, Shannon's - another pair of shoes for me. I've been wearing them all day now.



This cute skirt. And this cool tie. Not quite G's size, but maybe Allan or Jason can use it.

This week we are babysitting my mom's dog, Billie. She is so funny. One of my favorite things to do is ask her if she wants to go for a walk and she will run and get her leash, which hangs between our banister rails and she'll pull it down and then keep it in her mouth until we are officially out the door.


Here she is sniffing. A lot of that goes on during our walks.
Here she is guarding the front of our house.
Carolyn saw this flower bush at our neighbors home. It has bloomed into a heart shape!


Oh, Kai, our 4yr old grandson, decided to 'drink some fizzy pop', which turned out to be Hydrogen Peroxide. Poison Control called. Expect him to throw up. He did. Yuck.
I guess it kinda looks like a pop bottle?!

1 comment:

DeWitts said...

Yikes on the poison control. Amen on Costco.