Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yesterday morning I went with Doug on an errand. He had to deliver some music to a few houses and he suggested we ride bikes. I agreed and off we went. We went to the Cox's, Stradling's, Hogel's, Tooley's and Kim Hancock's house. In total we rode 2.91 miles. I had told Doug I thought it was 1 1/2 mile ride, so I was way off. Sorry Doug. But now he can feel better about being so out of breath as we rode. Since I try to ride nearly every day I was fine, but Doug was not so fine. He was out of breath by the time we got home.


Isn't he cute. Thanks Doug for the Saturday bike ride. Thankfully it was great weather! I think that the time to turn our a/c back on is coming in the next day or two. Bummer.


I'm afraid Doug is almost to this period of his life...........
Okay, I'm just joking.....a little.

No comments: