Monday, April 19, 2010

My bike ride today was not real long, but it got done. I took tons of flower pictures along the way, but there weren't any that are blog worthy. However, I did get some of the flowers here at our house:




...but here's a couple of funny pictures. The first one is for Jonathan: Allan has outgrown the shoes - I'll wear them to go outside in the garden and stuff.


Not quite the Sunday look for church, but they work for the 'dirty floor -don't want to walk on it' - look.

Now, Doug's birthday was yesterday. He got to do just about everything he wanted to. While we were slaving away at dinner he slept. Here he is after that beauty rest(?)........

By the time this one was taken, he was getting a little mad. But we all had a good laugh on his behalf. Thanks for being a good sport Doug. His hairdo actually reminds me of the mayor on the movie ' The Grinch'. See the little curl at the top?

No comments: