Friday, April 1, 2011

Spirit Week at Brimhall



Most of my kids have participated in Spirit Days at school. Crazy hat day, crazy hair day, super hero day, crazy sock day, etc. However, I have only had two kids that have gone to the, what I call, MAX on dress-out days. Kevin and Allan. Shannon holds a very close 3rd, and Jill an awesome 4th place. Don't be offended you other kids, I think you will agree with me on that statement. So this was another Spirit week at Allan's school. I'm not sure how many people dress out, but I do remember when Shannon and he were going together to these spirit days, they were the only 2 I ever saw dressed up. (And that means more than a t-shirt). Case in point - last year, Dr. Suess Day.
Jill's Brimhall Spirit Days....the 70's look, Crazy Hair Day, and Look like a Pilot Day....Just kidding Jill!

























Okay, so now that Shannon has moved on, and yes she also supports spirit days at her school, they must not be so 'unusual' that I take pictures of her. Enjoy Allan's week of Spirit!

Day #1: High School Day....of course Mesa High..

.

Day #2:.......Hippie Day....

.

Day #3....Professional Day....


Day #4..Sports/Jersey Day......


Day #5.....Bobcat Spirit Day.....(Brimhall school mascot)

We started with a little shave/shape/cut?.....Then we taped over it to spray paint his hair...


Next came the body painting....Now..off to school. Uh, oh....first casualty...

I'm not too sure Grandpa believed he'd get out,

so he rode with us to Brimhall. Yep! He did it!

We love you Allan.....and I'm glad Spirit Week is over.

3 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Crazy fun pictures

Jillian Crockett said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Allan definitely gets first! Kevin was never that extreme. I wanted an end of the day picture to see how well the paint held up. To funny. Did he shave his whole head after or is he still sporting the Bobcat? Also mom you do realize you posted a picture of me grabbing my crotch, right?? Thank you for that.

trudy said...

How much fun...