Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A video is being worked on, but as usual, my music is not wanting to cooperate and be 'converted' to the right format. Here are a few hearts that have been hanging around my camera for a while.


This first one is a door at the place that Allan's improv' troupe practices!



Then, someone ate a fried egg and forgot to rinse their plate off.
I usually am mad, but today I will forgive easily because of the heart!
Lastly, a group of Shannon's friends went to JumpStreet a couple of days ago and this was out on the sidewalk in front of the door. It is the bracelets that they wear on their wrists when they are inside the jump area.

I guess someone tore theirs off as soon as they left. Good for me!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

I love the large font. I can actually read it without a magnifying glass. Just kidding.
Hearts,,,what can I say.....
Vivid imagination.....