Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alright - I have been warning you about a video coming....and here it is. Finally. I had a few problems with it. First of all it lasts 8:12. I love it but I'm letting you know so you can get comfy or put it off until you have time to watch it. Second, I could only download 2 songs, so one of them plays twice. It's alright again because I love the twice-played song. It is not my favorite version of the song, but none the less, one of my favorite songs. (You'll have to watch the video to hear the song). hee hee. Thirdly and lastly, the final credit screen -(watch all the way to the end) - has a few words cut off. The word for looks like fo, off looks like of, and the word just looks like jus. I did not misspell them.....I went back and checked my saved video, but on the youtube station they just didn't finish the lines. I hope you enjoy the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJoqMAVyCLQ

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Okay, those pictures of me wakeboarding are pretty embarrassing... can you tell its my first time or what?? Oh, and I could probably use a tan. Great video though!!

The Gardner Gang said...

Great video Mom! We need to do better at getting you into some shots when we're using your camera. Were you in ANY of those?

Shirl and Bill said...

Finally,,,,I was able to get in to it! Great photos.