Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big Toe Bruise

I can't believe it's been a week since my last blog! I have been super 'couponing' these past few days and made a great run at Target yesterday. My next 'hit' will be at Walgreens today or tomorrow. I think I'll make a killing of savings. If any one who lives here close to me does NOT use their grocery coupons, let me know and I'll pick them up from you.




Last Wednesday or Thursday we, Shannon, Allan and I, were 'rough-housing' and one of the activities we ended up doing was throwing the large exercise ball at each other. As I was making my way down the hall to my room, Allan tossed the ball at me and it hit my foot just at a funny angle and I swear I broke my big toe. I only took the picture this morning, but it was swollen and quite bruised. Yeah, you have to really look for the bruising today, but it is there. And tender - ouch!!! See? It goes clear around my big knuckle (is it called knuckle when it is on the toe? I'm not sure, but right where the words are is where it KILLS!!! Anyway, if it's broken what can they do about it? I'm just not wearing high heels again and walking a little slower. Here is the first bouquet of the season with the roses from our rose garden (haha- can I call it that if we only have 3 bushes?).

Driving down the freeway on Saturday I saw this.... Enlarge it and look at the brake covers! Are they just too cute. I'm thinking I want a slug-bug just for those alone. I love it!!!!!!! And lastly.... Allan (ran) and I (bike) went on the usual 1.1 mile run and then I went 3 more miles, but while I was with Allan I thought I saw a heart on Clovis Ave. , so I circled back around and yep, there it was. (this is a very tiny heart). I took the picture and then tried to catch back up with him and I couldn't do it! He was booking it! And yes, we were close to home, but not so close that I didn't think I could catch up. Good job Allan!

2 comments:

Kevin_Amold said...

OUCH!!

Shirl and Bill said...

I posted that. Don't ask me how Kevin Amold gpt signed in on Billies.......Anyway....Ouch