Sunday, August 7, 2011

I did find my little silver camera which I usually carry with me, so I got some pictures of Roxy to share.

As you can tell, she looks a lot like Brook. Here we were having fun in the pool - or I should say, Allan and the kids are having fun in the pool. I just sat on the side with my feet in the 82 degree water, brrrr, and took a few photos. Brian had some fun water pump guns that Allan, while at first were attacking the kids, but then, at my instance, had to let the kids get him. Of course he later took revenge and was shooting Lukas and you can see that Luke found a great shield for protection.

While here I also purchased this book and got it read in about 8 hours. It was an easy read and I might have been able to finish it in one day straight, but with all the other 'activities' going on, I would just get a short chapter in here and there. I enjoyed it very much. So any ideas on what I can read now? I'm still in the middle of President Monson's book but I like to have a few books going at one time. Another one I'm reading is 'I will not live an unfulfilled life' (or something like this (I can't find it on the internet). This is one I keep in the car for the times I am waiting for a child at practice or at a scout interview, so I know that this one might take me a really long time. Any suggestions for a new book?.....send them my way.

3 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I read the "Heaven" book just a while ago. I'm not sure if I believe EVERYTHING. Like the angels having wings. Have you read the "Great and the Terrible" series by Chris Stewart? THE BEST!

Carrie Selin said...

The Help is a great book. I also hear they are releasing the movie soon. So you better get it and finish it then you'll want to see the movie. Maybe we can see it together. I loved the book! Really!

Shirl and Bill said...

What about "The Work and the Glory" or "Prelude to glory"