Saturday, September 25, 2010

late, but still today....

I made a promise to those of you who read my blog and I'm sure all of you have been waiting all day to see what Beckys Blog will say today...... 8am - 9:45 - meeting with Triathlon committee/ 10:15 - meeting with Relief Society ladies/ 11am - indexing..../1:30 nap/ 5pm - Relief Society televised conference/ 7pm-9pm - dinner to CheeseCake Factory with Carolyn and her in-law group/ 10:10 - blogging.

Luckily I had my camera for the best part of the day:

Making sure our left-overs made it home safe and sound.
So, that really is all I can post about today - but I do have a few extra things to add because I know you haven't had your fill yet.
A new 'Karate' game



Go back and watch the second video - look at Jason's hair this time!

Now watch as Jason steals a little sip.....

Wait - that wasn't a little sip........Jason!

2 comments:

Jillian Crockett said...

That game made no sense to me. But the sound effects did not disappoint me.

DeWitts said...

um. his hair?