Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catepiller, cat, heart

The water fight after conference got a little outta hand.....

Outside work - . Allan was in the tree cutting off dead branches and when he turned around to trim the other side of the tree there was a neighbor cat up there just kinda chillin'.

Shannon got stuck with 'poop' duty..... which is kinda sad because we actually had 3 dogs in our backyard for 3 days. Doug had found 2 stray dogs last Saturday night and we didn't get ahold of the owners until Tuesday morning. Poor Shannon. Ooops....I think she stepped in some here.....

While she was back there we checked out what is left of the garden.

A few carrots and a slew of peppers!

The catepiller Dad found. I thought by having Allan put his finger down near it, it would show how big is was, but it makes it look smaller. I'm telling you this thing was huge.

and Tobys contribution to working and cleaning the yard......

And of course one last thing... a heart on the tortilla of my shrimp-mango quesadilla from Gecko Grille (sorry Jill - are you craving one?)...yummmmm....

It's slightly embarrassing to take a picture at a restaurant, but thats what I must do when I see a heart!! Jason said that as soon as I took the picture to hurry and aim the camera at him and it would look like I was taking a picture of him instead of my food. Funny, silly Jason.

2 comments:

Jillian Crockett said...

Water fight, of course!! Well I knew it would be some outrageous game. And what happened to the poor garden?! Also I immediately started craving a quesidilla (but chicken not shrimp) thanks mom!

DeWitts said...

I'm with you on the shrimp mango quesadilla. It's awesome!