Friday, October 8, 2010

The past few years while conference is on the TV, I draw whomever is speaking. I've had luck with some and others you wouldn't even be able to tell who it was. But this year I drew Doug in his sometimes situated self-pose while 'listening':




And to not embarrass him too much I put some of my other sketches here as well.
Some day, if you come to my house, I'll show you the rest of my drawings. I hope you know who most of these people are without having to look at their names!!!

4 comments:

Jillian Crockett said...

A-M-A-ZING!! You are so good! You need to take an art class. Especially since sewing is such a waste of time. Also Jonathan and I would like a sketch of us done. Thank you.

Shirl and Bill said...

Hey! I'm impressed! Really....
Draw me>>>>????

Carrie Selin said...

You'll have lots of willing subjects, I mean clients, as long as we can pick the pose. I'm impressed. If I need a sketch done I know who I'm coming to.

DeWitts said...

WOW! No wonder Brian is good at that kind of thing.