Thursday, October 7, 2010

more pictures....

I meant to add these early - I told you about the storm we had out here in my last blog, but what I didn't say was that it took out our Internet for awhile and I couldn't get my wireless to work for a full day!! I was bummed. But here some fun photos to look at....
Part of our conference days fun....
favoriteSorry Carolyn-but it is funny....I know Jill would really want to see this one.

The girls really thought I was taking this picture of them, but I wasn't I was catching Jason in his
conference activity.... Oh, wait - here's another one.....

Now Shannon's turn to sleep....I mean laying 'still' for her new 'do'... I hope she's listening......yeah, right.

Oopsie - got a little boogie? Really cute Carolyn. Shan wanted a picture so I can some day do this for her to wear for school. Carolyn - are you on stand-by?
Wait - one more....
Now although Katie was NOT with us here in Mesa, she was in Tucson with 2 of her close friends supposedly watching conference. We kind of doubt it...here is what she was wearing down there.....how could anyone have paid attention with those pj's sitting around the house? Hmm?

Okay, sorry, but one more thing. Allan had crazy hair day on Friday at school. Normally that means painting his hair in some way or styling in differently. This year he went all out. He did wear an afro wig, but he also decided to do a beard and mustache look this year. His tribute to you Jonathan. The only bad thing is that craft glue was not holding it at all, so we had to resort to.....yes you've probably already guessed.....super glue. It held really well. The sad part was we weren't sure how easy it would come off. Just so you know....um....about an hour. Maybe even longer, because we found Allan sitting in the bathroom alone trying to take it off by himself. I can say that we won't be doing that again. At least until next year. Maybe I'll start looking for some facial glue stuff.
Jason and I made him lie down and we took q-tips and fingernail polish remover and slowly,ever so slowly, we pulled it off. He ended up doing the beard by himself because we were not very gentle and it was hurting. I thought we had the magic touch but I guess not. He did have red marks all over his face for a day. Fun times.

4 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Allan looks like Brian in the laying down one....

The Gardner Gang said...

If you put my "new do" with Katie's "new jams" we'd probably have something that looked to be from Who-ville.

Jillian Crockett said...

SUPER GLUE!!!? I can not believe you put that on with super glue!! Was this a punishment?

Unknown said...

Dang! I want to come watch conference at your house! Looks like fun!