Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bouquets & Ice Cream

A long time in the thinking process, but just couldn't make myself get around to it. But this morning I had to do it. It was time to throw the bouquets away. They held on for quite awhile, but today they looked sad.



So in the trash they had to go. (This is one of the main reasons I DON'T LIKE getting flowers. Although they were nice for a time). So the wedding is over and Jill has gone home :( It was fun having her here, and Jonathan - anytime you want to head home after August is great! Fun times will be had when you are around. Yep, yep, yep!!!

Two new hearts to add: A pretty serious burn on Shannons arm- (I should have taken another photo about an hour later, because the top streaks went away a little bit more and the heart was more prominent). Also, I can't remember what this was, but it was in a cereal bowl and I took it right before washing it out.

Lastly, a few funny photos with Camden. After Katie went through the Temple on the 15th, we went out to eat at Rosa's. Yep, one of my favorites. Their salmon tacos are to die for. Anyhow, someone put several straws in his drink and here he is trying to get a sip. It was pretty hard work! Silly Camden. And one day he was at my house and we heard the ice cream truck going down our road. An ice cream truck in November? What's up with that? I sent Shannon down to my room to get some money and Camden and I went running for the truck. Here's what we got...A bullet bar for me. I LOVE THEM! Shannon got a Spiderman ice cream and Camden got a Tweety-Bird. Both of theirs had eyes that were bubblegum. Doug, Kevin and Allan got there a few minutes later and got the truck for a fun snack of their own.

No comments: