Friday, November 11, 2011

The Tuesday before we left to Australia we had to make a quick visit to the doctors office because it looked as though Doug had 'cellulitus' (sp?) symptoms again and we didn't want to end up in a country that does not like tourists needing hospital visits. Doug did have it and luckily all we had to do was take two medications daily as near to the same time each day AND without eating any dairy products 2hours before and 2hours after taking the medication. That was the hard part for Doug. (That was 8 hours each day that Doug had to worry about whether he could eat certain things or not). Long story, I know - but the real reason I'm telling you this is for this....in the lobby waiting for his appointment, I was reading this magazine and it was highlighting Elizabeth Taylor for some reason. I didn't pay too much attention to the article because I nearly broke out laughing out loud right there in the waiting room! I wanted this picture so badly that I took the magazine back to the examination room so I could tear the page out! Shame on me. But I think it was worth the theft! If you take your eyes off the beautiful Liz and look at the man taking her photo on the right hand side of the page you will nearly die - I promise! I don't know if you can zoom in or enlarge my photo I can't figure out how to make it bigger and post it, but I'll keep trying. If you can look at his bum side! Oh, my,........bun cheeks and saggy swim trunks....would you call them trunks? If you can't get a good look at this I beg you to go to your local library and hopefully they will have the Entertainment Weekly magazine dated 5.6.11 I might even have to frame this picture - I might even cut everyone else out but him and hang it by our pool! LOVE IT!!

No comments: