Thursday, November 10, 2011

I guess my body clock is still trying to figure out where I am. I have laid in bed now for 1 hour, keeping pen and paper close by to 'rid my mind' of things that are floating around in there, and finally decided to get up. Two full sheets of paper are filled with things to do, make, finish, or buy. I'm not sure I'll be posting every day because I get so busy during the day, I forget to make it a priority - however, if I continue to be awake at 1 in the morning, then I will take advantage of that. I still have not downloaded our Australia trip pictures, but they will be coming. Right now Katie's wedding and reception are all I can think about. Yesterday, most of the day, I used to sew these adorable material/ribbon/lace flowers onto some tulle material that will be going around the chairs at the reception. I forgot to take photos, but you know me, I'll make sure to get a picture of them and post them soon.

No comments: