Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break 2011

I can't get my video to upload here on my blog, so you all will have to go to this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZEwqIqKW58
We had a good time with the kids and grandkids during Spring Break.
This is a private link so if you want anyone else to see it, send the link to them.

Sorry Celynda, that was the only picture I had of you. And also, to those of you who were on the boat with Carolyn as photographer, I didn't get any pic's of you doing your thing. I expect Carolyn to be posting some photo's soon!
Front seat rider? Yeah. Nobody wanted to be by him. He had rolled in cow dung the night before and even though Doug had washed him with our limited water supply, he still um...smelled. Thus, alone up front (by me), and sitting on an old tablecloth as to not infuse my seat with the odor.
Also, a heart was found this past week..... kudos to Kevin!
(Bottom of a hamburger bun. Who the heck ever turns their hamburger upside down to take a bite? Lucky for us Kevin did!)

1 comment:

Jillian Crockett said...

Was your intention to make me cry this morning?? Dang pregnant hormones! The video was AWESOME! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Also I don't think Toby has ever been happier. He was so happy to be there. . . or maybe to have the front seat.