Sunday, July 17, 2011

oompa

Okay, quick shout out to my daughter Shannon! She of course was doing the countdown to the day she could go and get her learners permit - sadly it fell on July 4th - darn the offices were closed, so we went Tuesday and then again on Wednesday. I'll let you guess what happened on Tuesday. If you look in the center of the picture - that is her hair bun. She is taking the test. Did she study hard? Here is her Wednesday picture - do you think she passed?Yep she did! Okay, while we were there we saw an older woman. I tried many times to get a shot of her and the few I got are not good - HOWEVER - her hair was so funny I thought I'd post them so you could 'try' to see just what we saw. I swear she had Oompa Loompa hair!! It was the funniest hairdo I've seen in a long time - possibly my whole lifetime. Take a gander......

You will have to enlarge these and then try and picture it - but I promise if you go back and watch the old Willy Wonka movie - she was definitely the inspiration for the 'coif'.


Here is what Allan did in summer school......Said he was bored.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Shannon, getting ready to drive. That is scarey. But I guess that time comes for everyone....