Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm sorry - I've been trying to turn this thing for half-an-hour. I guess I didn't save it right. This was my Steeler fan t-shirt 2 years ago when the Steelers were in the Super Bowl. I think we won. I can't remember. And honestly, I could care less. I just like their helmet design. That's it. I don't know any of the players or the teams they beat to get to the Bowl game, I just like their logo. Not wanting to spend any money on a t-shirt 2 years ago, (remember, I'm not a huge fan), I made the logo on a scrap of material and double-stick taped it to an inside out t-shirt.
After the game - I had to give the shirt back to whomever I had borrowed it and for 2 years my double-stuck taped logo lived on my nightstand drawer front. Well, I got to pull it out again today. I told Kevin I was even going to wear it to church. He didn't believe me......see for yourselves.....

My outfit. My secret location. Go Steelers.

Doug fixed breakfast on Saturday morning and look what we found!!!....
By the way - that sweet nightstand has a twin match and they were made by Dougie.

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Great blog....nice night stand or dresser....