Wednesday, February 9, 2011

boring bike ride

Bicycle Log: Boring. 3.59miles. Because it was boring I decided to start taking pictures of things I found along the road. I bypassed many pieces of trash but found a few things that some might consider trash, but could be used by those who would be brave enough to pick them up.
Piece of rope for, um....roping your dog, hoisting something to your roof, camping or boating uses, making a Barbie swing, flogging your children, oops, CPS might be called......

Sanding disc - not used yet.....If I was a sander I might have picked this up but as we all know - sanding is my least favorite thing to do of any wood project. I abhor sanding.

And a spoon. This is spoon number 3 that I have found.
One I brought home, the other 2 have been left lying where they lay.

No comments: