Friday, December 31, 2010

Our 'real' Christmas tree this year. Pretty small, but smelled better than our usual tree! If you notice the red box in front, it is a new sewing machine. (Which reminds me, I should be sewing Jason's nets - another blog for sure). Anyway, my first sewing on this machine was to shorten a few things for Jill: some cute jean legging's and a long dress - very Hawaiian.
I have two free classes to show me some amazing things the machine can do, but for right now, it did what I needed it to do. Yeah!
Jason's 'stach'. I can't remember what he grew it out for, but we needed a picture of it for sure. One of Allan's gifts this year was a 'fixer-upper' mini motor bike.
He learned the rules of how to ride it properly....Shannon didn't.
This is a terrible view of it, but there is a heart in this 'fencing' that hangs at Mesa High.
Besides my new sewing machine, this puzzle was a great and NEEDED surprise! This is after a few hours of work. Celynda was a great help and Doug also added his helping hand. This morning I went in to finish it and this is the help that was available......hmmm..... Not much.
Done at last ( with two pieces 'MIA') Grandkids were here yesterday. I'll be looking in closets and toy baskets. You'll have to look at it close. Besides the birds, there are ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies, caterpillars, and bumblebees! Fun! Thanks mom!