Monday, November 1, 2010

kai time

Today I had intentions of finishing our day at Knottsberry Farm, but I had a cute experience with Kai last Thursday and I wanted to share it before I forgot. Carolyn needed to work that morning so I went over about 6:45am and was there for the boys when they woke up. Part of my 'huge' responsibility was to get the boys to their school on time. Griffin woke up around 7am and we as we were eating breakfast - Kai woke up. Griffin and I went up and got him dressed, teeth brushed, hair combed. So, far so good. (This story sounds like it's going to have a major problem, but I promise it doesn't - just a funny ending). Around 7:30 Grif is ready to go and so we, Griffin, Kai and me, head to the school. He makes it and the two of us return back. We had left Treyson asleep and so we hurried. He had not woken and so I'm thinking, okay I'll have so 'grammy time' with Kai. I sat at the dining room table and said, "Well Kia, what do you want to do?". (I'm praying its not something to hard to do or a long activity). He puts his finger up to his cheek and says....'umm.....poop'.
I nearly had the drink of milk I had just taken coming out of my nose! My response to him was... 'away you go then'.



Good thing I brought a book.

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Caught ya, huh! ha ha ha

DeWitts said...

Haha! I love how kids are not one bit embarrassed!!